Hyeong seok's World

Im korean Im student and . . . . . I love all u guys~

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Essay about School

School is the important institution for education. We spend a lot of time for studying at school.
Education of each country is quite different and there are so many differences between Japan and the U.S too.
First of all, relationships between junior and senior are different. In Japan, students have strict relationships. Junior always has to say with honorific words and be polite to senior. In Korea, I also had strict relationships with my senior. I always bow to my senior when I meet them. It is common thing in my school. And students who don't follow the relationships were beaten from senior sometimes. It was kind of tradition. However in the U.S, they have flexible relationships between junior and senior. Even though they have some kinds of bullies among students but don’t have strict relationships.
Second, the way of preparing university in Japan and the U.S is very different. In Japan, they prepare for entering university since junior high school. Some of students go to private academic school for more specific study than in school and are given teaching from tutor. They compete very hard. So if they couldn't achieve their goal, they study again and again. In contrast, the U.S is different for entering university. Some people think that university is not best way for my life so they don’t go to university. It is just up to students themselves whether go to university or not.
Finally, life in school is quite different. Most of students in the U.S have a car. They go to school with car but most of Japanese students use bicycle or train (called as densya). Also, In the U.S,
They have graduation party called as prom. But there is no party in Japan.
Differences of Japan and the U.S were interested to me. It was surprised to me especially that students in the U.S go to school with a car. It can not be happened in Korea. Korea is same as Japan over all. If I have a chance, I want to be a student in the U.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home